- UItraShape Power
- Laser Wrinkle
- liver spots / chloasma
- Superficial skin resurfacing
- Skin Question
What is the difference between the US version and the Korean version?
Comparison of genuine ulthera and copycat version?
The cottage version of the Ulthera Treatment , most of which need to be treated, need 2-3 consecutive treatments, one course of 2-3 months
What is the effect of Ulthera Treatment ?
Skin elasticity, the skin can be noticeably firmed within three months, and the effect is more obvious at six months
Which part can the ulthera treatment lift?
Ulthera can lift four areas
- Drooping eye area and eye lines
- Slack Chin Lines
- Relaxing cheeks
- Neck pattern
Is there any restriction on the age of the ulthera?
What can prevent delaying aging and consolidate the ideal condition now! The skin is very good now! Don’t want to be so good all the time? And ultrasound
The knife is that the younger the skin, the better the skin will last longer! The 20-year-old will always be the 20-year-old state for the next 3-5 years, and wait for the 50-year-old
When I was doing it, I was 50 years old.
Does the ulthera treatment need surgery?
The skin-lifting SMAS fascia layer can achieve three major effects: firmness, wrinkle removal, and shaping.
Is the Ulthera treatment dangerous?
Does ulthera treatment hurt?
Some customers apply a little more anesthesia, but some customers can fall asleep even if they rarely apply it.
What are the effects of the ultrasonic treatmet?
1．Collagen supplement: After the ulthera treatment, it is equivalent to injecting ultrasound into the dermis of the whole part, which directly stimulates the skin’s collage.
The original protein helps the skin collagen to regenerate and enhance skin vitality. At the same time, it can effectively regulate the skin’s built-in moisture and eliminate pigmentation
Spots, etc., make the skin firm and transparent, achieving perfect firming anti-aging effect.
Ulthera can be used in those areas to improve those wrinkles?
What kind of person is suitable for Thermage?
Does Thermage hurt?
How often does Thermage work? How long is the recovery period? How long can it last?
Picoway laser thins skin?
At the same time, the picosecond photothermal effect can activate skin fibroblasts, increase collagen expression, cause molecular structure changes in dermal collagen fibers and elastic fibers, increase the number, rearrange, and restore skin elasticity, thereby reducing wrinkles and pores Effect. Therefore, picosecond lasers will not only make the skin thinner, but will increase the thickness of the skin and make it more compact, elastic and younger.
Picoway lasers can hurt?
Picoway laser only needs 1 treatment?
① The beauty seeker’s own situation, different skin types, different types of stains, the number of laser treatments are different, the larger the stain area, the darker the treatment more often.
What is UltraShape Power?
What are the advantages of UltraShape Power?
How did you feel during your treatment?
How long does it take you to see the effect?
Where did the fat go after treatment?
Will UltraShape Power have side effects?
What are the advantages of UltraShape Power?
① Non-invasive — The treatment process is completely non-invasive, and it does not require any surgical incisions, intubation, injections and injections to the treatment area, which can effectively reduce fat thickness and body circumference.
② Safety — Focused ultrasound will produce a mechanical (non-thermal) effect that can selectively target obese tissue without affecting or damaging surrounding blood vessels, nerves, and connected tissues.
③ The effect is obvious — after three treatments, the beauty seeker can reduce the body circumference by an average of 6 cm. The above results are confirmed by many clinical academic studies and tens of thousands of clinical cases worldwide.
④ Comfort — Most of the beauty seekers use UltraShape Power’s body sculptures without any discomfort. This procedure does not require anesthesia and sedatives. Just lying on the bed, the surgeon will use a hand-controlled device to transmit the unique ultrasonic energy to the seeker.
How long can it last?
Is UltraShape Power similar to frozen lipolytic body carving?
Cryolipolysis is used to promote the inflammatory response. The treatment time sometimes exceeds 2 hours, and it takes 3 to 4 months to see the effect. In contrast, the UltraShape Power course does not cause an inflammatory reaction. The treatment time is only about 1 hour, and the effect can be seen in just 2 weeks. In addition, the size and shape of the frozen body carving treatment area of Zeltiq depends on the probe of the machine, and it is impossible to choose the area according to the individual needs of the beauty seeker.
How is it different from other techniques?
Those treatments can only reduce the volume of fat cells, but cannot destroy and reduce the number of fat cells. Therefore, the effect is only short-term and requires continuous treatment.
UltraShape Power can destroy fat cells in the treatment area and promote lymphatic metabolism, so the effect is long-term and long-lasting.
Laser Wrinkle Removal-Vaporizing Laser Wrinkle Removal
CO2 Laser Deka Smartxide Dot Laser
Fotona XS Dynamic / Alma Harmony Pixel
Vascular Lasers-Misconceptions about vascular lasers
1. Studies have shown that, whether it is a Jacob laser or a carbon dioxide laser, new collagen production can be increased within 6 weeks after treatment. wrong! Traditional beauty practitioners believe that bloodshot on the face means that the skin is too thin and even the blood vessels can be seen. In fact, the real problem is that the circulation of the face is abnormal and abnormal blood vessels appear. The laser needs to penetrate the skin to destroy these. The blood vessels can achieve the therapeutic effect, and the statement that the skin is too thin to be loaded is simply a matter for chickens and ducks.
2. The wound has been red after the laser shot, but you can’t hit it directly to get rid of the red. wrong! The redness after laser is a normal repair process, as long as the sun protection is good, unless it is abnormal and lasting redness, it is not necessary to do more.
3. Hemangiomas will disappear anyway, so you don’t need to rush into laser. wrong! Not all hemangiomas will disappear when they grow up, and some will grow larger and even cause limb distortion. Ask a dermatologist to evaluate and decide the best treatment time without causing regret.
4. There are a lot of varicose veins on the leg. The doctor suggested that I wear elastic socks. I am afraid of heat and pain. I want to use laser to kill them. wrong! Even when receiving laser or injection treatment, wearing elastic socks is still the most basic requirement, otherwise the small blood vessels will be removed and the problem of poor circulation will not be resolved, and it will come again after treatment.
5. The problem of distiller’s grains on my face has been bothering me. I want to find time to deal with it once with laser. wrong! The problem of distiller’s grains is not only solved by laser. Correct medication and changes in living habits are also important. Laser can only be used as a method of treatment, not a cure.
6. Crab foot swollen shot many times and then recurred, I want to try the laser, I heard that it is more effective. wrong! The benefits of vascular laser for the treatment of crab foot swelling are convenience and less pain, but the frequency of recurrence is not relatively low, and the effect of treatment is not necessarily better.
Vascular laser-the principle of vascular laser
Different vascular lasers不同的血管雷射
For the treatment of blood vessels on the skin, there are many lasers that can achieve the effect of treatment. These lasers include Argon lasers in the visible light range, continuous wave dye lasers, copper vapor lasers, KTP lasers ,Pulsed dye lasers, infrared diode lasers, carbon dioxide lasers, ad can also be used to treat some different types of hemangiomas. In addition to lasers, non-single wavelength pulsed light systems are useful for vascular problems The treatment also has excellent results. These lasers have different characteristics and treatment principles, but the common feature of these lasers is that they all act on vascular tissue. We know that the lesions of vascular tissue are very complicated, and effective treatment may require the combination of several different lasers.
Laser spot removal-Questions about laser spot removal
2. Can I wash my face normally after laser? After treatment, the skin can and needs to be cleaned normally. Some doctors will tell patients not to wash their face after laser. This is a very outdated and wrong idea. Normal skin will also secrete oil and sweat, plus sebaceous glands and aging keratin metabolites, environmental pollution and original contact. There are colonies on the skin. Do you think it will be cleaner than proper cleaning without washing? What’s more, the wound itself has secretions and necrotic tissue, and it is also a breeding ground for bacteria. Keeping the wound clean is the most important factor for good skin care, so patients can wash it gently with a mild cleansing soap and then apply the ointment prescribed by the doctor.
3. Do laser wounds require special maintenance? Many commercial places will want you to consume some laser products as well as some consumable products, but in fact, the wound needs a quiet repair, not more stimulation. Generally prescribed ointments are professional formulas that have undergone aseptic processing, but most of the maintenance products are not aseptically processed with drugs. These complex formulas should not be used within a few days after treatmet to avoid increasing the chance of allergies and infections.
4. How to protect against sun after laser? After the laser treatment, the sun protection measures are the most important work. After treatment, the skin is in a repairing state. At this time, the skin is very sensitive to ultraviolet rays in the sun, even on cloudy days or indoor windows or in the car. Sun protection can not be less effective. Strict sun protection work should be combined with sunscreen and sun hats or umbrellas. Spotted skin should always be sun protected at all times, not just after laser. In fact, sun protection is considered as a habit. Trouble in imagination.
Laser spot removal—the principle of laser spot removal
A single wavelength of laser light can be selectively absorbed by different targets in the skin. Using a laser light source specific to melanin to destroy dark spots, melanin can be selectively destroyed without damaging surrounding normal skin tissue. . The principle of laser damage is to use the thermal damage in the photothermal reaction and the shock wave effect. Because the laser light has a short excitation time, these melanins will be destroyed by absorbing the extremely high energy of the laser light in an instant, because the wavelength of the laser light is specifically First, the subject matter that can be absorbed is also specific. The instantaneous energy of the pigment laser will accumulate in the target in a very short time. This instantaneous time is very short, and the energy is too short to reach the surrounding tissues, so we can selectively destroy the unwanted melanin and reach us. The effect of the treatment does not hurt the surrounding skin.
Choice of wavelength and time
The heat conduction time of each component in the skin is different, while the heat conduction time of melanin is only about one microsecond, and the excitation time of pigment laser can be controlled to be shorter than this short time. Under the electron microscope, it can be found that after the laser treatment, these melanins are selectively destroyed, and the surrounding tissues are still intact. This is the basic logic and principle of laser treatment. This concept was first proposed by Dr. Goldman around 1960. The earliest used speckle-removing laser was a general ruby laser, and later such applications were also extended to XeF Excimer laser, Q-switched ruby laser, and Q-switched ya Each laser, Q-switched Alexander laser and pulsed dye laser.
Combination of vaporized laser and pigmented laser
Laser Mole-Misconceptions about Laser Mole
2. The mole on the soles of the feet is said to be malignant, so it is best to remove it quickly. wrong! Oriental malignant melanomas often grow on the palms of hands and feet, so moles on the palms of hands and feet easily turn into malignant misinformation. In fact, the chance of melanomas on the palms of hands and feet and moles on other parts of the body is very low. The chance of transformation is similar. Malignant lesions can usually be distinguished by appearance. If you are worried, you can ask a dermatologist for help.
There are more and more moles on his face. I don’t know what is wrong with his body.
wrong! The number of moles in a person is actually the most closely related to heredity. The second possible factors are sun exposure, drug use, and skin diseases. If you look at the number of moles in your family, you do n’t have to worry too much.
Carbon Laser Introduction
The principle of the Carbon laser is to use the carbon powder applied to the face by the Jacob laser to achieve the effect of heating the carbon by the photothermal effect. These carbons often accumulate around the pores and the depression of the skin, so local high temperature has Additive effect. This principle was originally applied to hair removal lasers, but the actual hair removal effect is not ideal.
2.The effect of Carbon laser
The size of the hair follicle opening varies from person to person, and it is related to the amount of oil produced by the congenital constitution, that is, to the activity of the sebaceous glands and the size of the glands. The thermal effect of the skin when receiving the laser is the destruction principle of the photothermal reaction during the treatment, while the thermal effect of the carbon laser is the indirect effect of the heat conduction caused by the heating of the carbon. The pores receive energy indirectly during the heating process. Rather than directly coming from the interaction between laser and biological tissues, there is no substantial correlation with the single-wavelength, co-directional, precise and high-energy characteristics of lasers. The long-term effect of pore opening heating can actually change the structure of the hair follicle and the size of the opening is also questionable. The destructive effects of indirect heating of the skin are neither selective nor derived from indirect energy, nor are they precise. Any additional effects such as spots, keratin, etc. removed during this period can only be summarized as hot skin renewal effects.
3. Reaction after laser
During the treatment, there will be a tingling sensation caused by instant heating. The reactions of the skin after heating are redness, swelling, protein degeneration, coagulation, and necrosis. During the second and third stages of repair, there will be new collagen and fibrosis to produce a firming effect, but the actual temperature of the toner laser is mostly only in the first stage. It is known that the size of the pores involves the deep structure, the formation of pits involves the lack of tissue, and the effect of skin heating should only be used as an auxiliary tool to improve related problems.
KTP Laser Introduction
1. Application range of KTP laser In addition to the traditional continuous wave KTP laser, there are also Q-switched KTP lasers, which are commonly used to treat skin vascular problems, but two issues must be considered during treatment: Its wavelength is shorter and its penetration is shallower than pulsed dye lasers at 585nm and 595nm. Because melanin also absorbs such wavelengths, be careful not to cause unwanted pigment changes. KTP laser can treat melanin and heme problems
Nd-YAG Laser Introduction
1. 1064nm Jacob Laser It can be made into a low-energy continuous wave laser or a high-energy Q-switched laser. In fact, 1064nm is not a specific absorption spectrum of any component, but because of this, Jacob laser can penetrate deeper. The depth is not excessively absorbed by the skin during the process. These laser lights have a thermal effect in the process of penetrating the skin. We can use the thermal coagulation depth of Jacob laser to about 4-6nm to destroy some thick hemangioma. The effect may be more than Argon or dye lasers also work well. For some tattoos with deep tattoos or pigmented lesions in the dermis, Jacob laser can also play a good therapeutic effect.
2. 532nm Jacob Laser Compared to 1064nm, there is no special absorption component, but 532nm is in the absorption spectrum of heme and melanin. Because this wavelength penetrates shallow tissue, it can be used to deal with superficial pigment problems or superficial vascular diseases. , Or some specific color tattoos.
The wavelength of 1064nm laser is not specific, but is widely used in various treatments
Er-YAG Laser Introduction
2. Thermal effects and coagulation capacity The result of good absorption of the tissue is a strong vaporization ability, which can effectively and accurately remove the tissue, but the surface layer of light is absorbed, and the penetration of the tissue is relatively poor. Another effect of accurate tissue absorption is that the targeted tissue is almost completely absorbed, and very little energy is transmitted to the surrounding tissue, so the thermal effect is small. The thermal effect is small, and the compaction effect of the tissue contraction due to heating is relatively small. The blood vessels are less likely to be blocked by thermal coagulation, so the hemostasis is poor.
3. Advantages of Jacob Laser And what are the benefits of precise absorption? The tissue vaporized by the 铒 Jacob laser is very complete. It is not necessary to use gauze to remove carbonized or necrotic tissue, which reduces tissue damage. The thermal effect is reduced, the surrounding tissues are less damaged, the time required for wound healing is shorter, and the chance of side effects such as redness, pigmentation and scarring is less. Being able to vaporize the tissue accurately will have better carving effect on the tissue.
Argon Laser Introduction
2. Blue-green laser Argon laser can release light of six wavelengths. These lights are distributed in the range of blue and green light, and the light with two wavelengths of 488nm and 514.5nm accounts for 80%. In fact, the spectrum of these lights They are all very accurate, so we only need to add filters to filter out the other five kinds of light and get a laser with a single wavelength.
3. Mode of action This wavelength of light is in the absorption spectrum of heme and melanin, so it was first used in the treatment of ophthalmic retinas, while dermatology used argon laser to treat diseases of blood vessels or pigments.
Ruby Laser Introduction
2. Characteristics of Ruby Laser Generally, the ruby laser is made into Q switch mode, and the ruby laser needs to be excited in a low temperature environment. A good cooling system can make the ruby laser play a good role.
3. Use of melanin laser In clinical applications, ruby laser is currently used to treat various problems of melanin, superficial melanin diseases such as freckles and sun spots, deep pigment problems such as sacrum spots, ota spots, and even tattoos are very good. effect. Ruby laser can also be used for hair removal under specific pulse time.
Laser wavelength type
1. Ultraviolet laser: Excimer laser with wavelength of 308nm can treat diseases such as psoriasis and white spot
2. Green lasers: such lasers include short-wave dye lasers, KTP lasers, copper vapor lasers, chirped lasers, and complex frequency 铷 Jacob lasers. These lasers have wavelengths between 510 and 532 nm. Can be absorbed by superficial heme and melanin, so it can be used to treat vasodilation and some superficial pigmented diseases.
3. Yellow light laser: Including dye laser and argon laser, argon laser has been rarely used. Yellow light has good absorption of heme, so it has a good therapeutic effect on vascular diseases such as hemangiomas and vasodilation.
4. Red laser: such lasers include ruby laser, diode laser, and Alexandr laser, their wavelength is between 690 and 800nm, and the absorption structure is melanin, which can be used as deep pigment spots Treatment for hair removal, hair removal and tattoo removal.
5.Near-infrared laser: 铷 Jacob laser, with a wavelength of 1064nm, can penetrate the deep part of the ridge, and is often used as a tool to remove tattoos. New machines use changes in wavelength, time, and cooling system. Lasers include cold-touch lasers and long-pulse 铷 Jacob lasers, which can treat wrinkles, vasodilation, and hair removal.According to different wavelengths, we can separate lasers into:
6. Infrared laser: including carbon dioxide laser and Jacob laser, they are well absorbed by the water in the tissue, so these two lasers can provide good vaporization and thermal effects, and are generally used to remove skin Surface hyperplasia and laser microdermabrasion, but it is worth noting that their effects are limited to the surface. Laser models
Tissue response after laser
When the temperature of the tissue has not reached 50 degrees Celsius, the damage caused by the heating of the tissue is still reversible. The damage caused between 50 and 100 degrees Celsius will cause tissue degeneration, followed by protein coagulation and vaporization reactions.
The wavelength of 1064nm laser is not specific, but is widely used in various treatments. When the temperature exceeds 100 degrees Celsius, the tissue begins to vaporize, and the temperature of the interstitial fluid in the tissue exceeds its boiling point, so it vaporizes with the components in it to become soot. The principle of carbon dioxide laser microdermabrasion is to use moisture to emit carbon dioxide. High absorptivity, so layers of tissue become soot under the action of laser.
2. Surrounding thermal effects There is actually a thin layer of tissue around the vaporized skin due to thermal effects. Therefore, laser wounds may become red, swollen, and painful, and sometimes tissue fluid will leak out and sometimes crust, but it varies with different The response of laser tissues is also different. There are more and more new machines. The purpose is to reduce the degree of damage to surrounding wounds after vaporization, to accelerate the speed of skin healing, and to reduce the time and scope of discomfort after laser.
1. Single wavelength The light produced by a laser has the characteristics of a single wavelength, and the type of wavelength depends on the special boundary of the laser. A specific boundary can be excited to generate a laser with a specific wavelength. In addition, each substance has specific characteristics of absorbing light waves. For example, melanin, heme, and water molecules each have their own special absorption spectrum. If there is a single wavelength of light, it can be absorbed by a certain substance alone. Specificity of light energy absorption. We can choose a certain kind of light to deal with the problem of a certain component, such as the problem of melanin, the problem of blood vessels, and so on.
2. the same direction The direction of the laser light is the same. Even if a long distance is emitted from the laser machine, the same small beam can be maintained. Using this kind of light can accurately treat a point in the space without affecting the surrounding tissues. .
3. Powerful After the laser tube is intensified, the laser has a very high energy. In a very short period of time, it can allow very high energy to accumulate in very small tissues to achieve the effect of destruction. Different components in the skin have different absorptions for different spectra
Relationship between estrogen and skin spots (liver spots / chloasma)
The melanocytes in the liver spots are larger than the melanocytes in normal skin, and the dendrites of melanocytes are more prominent (representing that the amount of melanin transmitted from melanocytes to keratinocytes will increase). During pregnancy (especially in the late stages of pregnancy), pregnant women with liver spots on their skin often find that estrogen, lutein, and MSH (melanin-stimulating hormone) increase in the body. Some related studies have also found that these hormones increase the activity of tyrosine enzymes in melanocytes, and therefore increase the production of melanin.
So why are some women prone to liver plaques and others not? Human melanocytes have estrogen receptors, but everyone has different levels of estrogen or other hormones, so when these hormones come into contact with melanocyte receptors, the more sensitive people will A series of reactions to subsequent melanin formation occur, and less sensitive people are less likely to cause melanin hyperplasia. Regarding the treatment of liver plaques, no matter whether it is a topical whitening ingredient or a laser treatment, the biggest problem is the hormone, an internal influence factor, and the recurrence after treatment is also related to this internal influence factor. At this stage, the prevention of liver plaque can only require patients to cooperate as much as possible to reduce the effect of hormone factors.
In fact, estrogen can not only affect the melanocytes of the skin, other keratin cells and fibroblasts, estrogen has related effects. When combined with keratinocyte receptors, estrogen can increase the proliferation of keratinocytes and DNA synthesis in the epidermis of the skin. In addition, estrogen can also promote the release of GM-CSF (a growth factor) from keratinocytes to promote skin damage. Repair (including the generation of new blood vessels and the regeneration of the epidermis). Fibroblasts in the dermis also have estrogen receptors (ERα and ERβ). Therefore, estrogen can be combined with fibroblast receptors, which can promote the increase of collagen production, so it is also quite suitable for the repair of aging skin. Effect. Regarding estrogen or some related female hormones, you must pay special attention to its use. Whether it is an oral contraceptive or an estrogen ingredient added in skin care products, it will have a good effect on the skin’s anti-wrinkle and anti-aging, but May cause increased melanin spots on the skin. In addition, when female friends are treating stubborn liver plaques, they must keep in mind the factors that affect hormones such as estrogen, so that they will not feel hopeless. Finally, I want to emphasize again that melanin is part of the skin defense function. For the protection of ultraviolet rays, the function of melanin is very important. While enjoying skin whitening, don’t forget to forget that when your melanin is suppressed by you , Proper UV protection becomes more important, so the clearer the skin, the more you need good sunscreen. The treatment of liver plaques is originally a very difficult problem. It is very difficult to completely cure this skin problem in the medical cosmetic treatment. Laser treatment can improve the spots more quickly than ordinary whitening creams (such as hydroquinone and three-in-one spot removal cream), but if the patient does not have the correct concept of skin protection (especially UV protection), liver spots The recurrence of is predictable.
Superficial skin resurfacing
Shallow laser skin resurfacing is actually using “Flying Laser Fraxel” 铒 Jacob Laser “Fotona XS Pixel / Alma Pixel or” CO2 Laser “Smartxide Co2 to deal with very shallow problem skin because it is effective Sexually similar to skin peels and other chemical peels, even far beyond chemical peels, and in terms of fast-acting, other skin treatments are inferior, so it has set off quite a wave in Europe and the United States. According to some studies, For human skin, the depth of facial skin treatment is 20 to 70 microns per treatment, and 25 to 40 microns is the most suitable for upper neck skin, 15 to 30 microns for the lower neck, and chest skin. 15 to 25 microns, 10 to 15 microns is recommended for hand skin. If it is for Asians, I would personally reduce the skin depth slightly, because Asians are more likely to cause pigment rebound than whites, so for the face Skin, my personal treatment depth is about 20 to 40 microns, of course case by case is the best way to evaluate the treatment
The case of a 48-year-old female from abroad was performed after a laser skin resurfacing at a depth of 60 microns for 8 months. In effect, you can see that the skin’s brightness, spots, and even compactness have improved. The 44-year-old female from abroad received 5 treatments around the eyes at a depth of 10 micrometers every 6 weeks. Such intensive treatments do not have a long recovery period, so they can still move normally after treatment. At present, I use a carbon dioxide laser more often, and I also use 铒 Jacob laser to deal with such patients.
According to the tracking of patients after treatment, the vast majority of patients are able to have increased firmness, and the improvement of the skin is indeed clearly visible. As for the recovery period, it is mainly the time that each person can withstand, generally about 0 to 3 days. If this kind of laser treatment can be matched with appropriate post-operative care products, it is actually the most recommended treatment mode for those who want to achieve immediate skin improvement and maintain better and longer treatment results. I think most of the Patients should be able to reach a satisfactory level.
Some research data on the treatment of stretch marks Stretch marks and growth lines are actually the same kind of skin lesions. The two are mainly caused by different sources. Stretch marks are caused by the collagen in the skin tissue after the skin is enlarged during pregnancy. Broken, and growth lines are caused by overgrowth to expand the skin. However, both are the result of cleavage of the trainer protein. Growth lines on the arm
Many people will ask what is the difference between this stretch mark and the scars caused by general skin injuries? Here I will briefly explain the differences. The cause of stretch marks is as mentioned above because of collagen rupture, so you can feel that in the place of wrinkles, it will feel more relaxed, it seems that there is nothing underneath to support it. As for scars, it is generally simpler to divide them into hypertrophic scars. This is the ugly and ugly scar that we often see. This is because of the problem of the regulation of growth factors after injury, which leads to excessive repair after injury. The formation of such scars is currently considered by many studies to be related to the excessive release of transforming growth factor-β (TGF-β).
Another kind of sunken scar is like a acne scar. This kind of scar is because the inflammation after the injury is more serious. The proteolytic enzymes of the skin will increase, so the collagen will be broken down. When the inflammation is improved, , It will form a concave scar. Therefore, the cause of stretch marks is different from that of ordinary scars. Therefore, the choice of treatment methods is different. Even for stretch marks, there has been no effective treatment method.
Stretch marks that appear during pregnancy begin with a red pigmented appearance. After a period of time, it may turn white
· According to some statistics, about 90% of pregnant women will develop stretch marks, and about 70% of female adolescents will have so-called growth lines. It is because of such a high probability that many related studies in this area are being carried out in the medical community. Histologically, stretch marks will appear with atrophy of the epidermal layer, collagen in the dermal layer tightly wrapped together, and elastic fibers will become thinner or even split into pieces. Therefore, it is necessary to target such tissues in treatment. Change to deal with.
· General skin has considerable elasticity and rarely causes tearing and excessive extension of skin tissue. Many products claim to prevent or improve such skin changes. Most of these products are products containing oily moisturizing ingredients. However, in fact, the effects of these products cannot withstand clinical validation, and many studies have pointed out that such treatments can not actually achieve results. In particular, the vast majority of treatments in the market are based on rumored remedies and have no evidence at all.
· In the past, for early stretch marks, using 0.05 to 0.1% of A acid seems to improve. It can be applied to the lines once a night at first. If there is no discomfort or peeling, it can be changed to one day. twice. Some people may ask that A-acid is not suitable for use during the day. Indeed, if it is used on the skin of the face, it will cause light sensitivity problems due to sunlight exposure. However, if it is used in a place covered by multiple layers of clothing, this light sensitivity problem is less likely to occur. Other studies have pointed out that when using A-acid and feel irritating, you can mix A-acid with some moisturizing oils and fats, so as to reduce the irritation of A-acid.
In addition, research materials that can be used for topical treatment of stretch marks include growth factor creams, peptide products, A alcohols, trichloroacetic acid (TCA) skin peeling, and microdermabrasion, but these treatments are also all There are no firm conclusions that prove to be effective, and it takes quite a long time to see a little effect.
· As mentioned earlier, stretch marks are a type of skin problem that includes changes in the epidermis and dermis. Therefore, in terms of the overall treatment, it must be able to improve the epidermis and dermis to achieve good results. In 1996, Dr. McDaniel used pulsed dye lasers (585 or 595 nm wavelengths) to treat stretch marks. This type of laser is mainly aimed at redder stretch marks to improve its red appearance. , But it does not reduce the number of stretch marks or even improve the condition of the skin.
· Some studies have pointed out that when using microwave peeling and pulsed dye laser, about 60% of patients feel a good improvement in skin elasticity. This is because microwave peeling can promote the firmness of collagen, while dye laser can improve the color appearance of stretch marks.
At present, more researches use fractional laser to treat stretch marks, because this kind of laser can act on the renewal of the epidermis, the proliferation of collagen in the dermis layer, and the reconstruction of elastic fibers, so it is very suitable for use. To deal with some scars and this kind of stretch marks. A 2008 study pointed out that the results of using Fraxel (Pixel Technology, Smartxide co2) treatments show that the pigmentation of stretch marks and the improvement of overall skin condition are indeed positive. In the histological examination of the skin, the epidermal layer will be thickened after segmental laser treatment, and the increase in collagen and elastic fibers can be seen in the dermal layer. However, for the pigmented part of stretch marks, such a laser The radiation treatment effect is not very satisfactory, because the absorption medium of the segmented shuttle laser is water molecules, not heme.
Based on some of the above research data, laser treatment should have a great chance to achieve good results. Personally, I believe that dye lasers and segmented lasers can be used to deal with stretch marks. Dye lasers can improve the red pigmentation of stretch marks, and segmented lasers can improve the overall skin condition of stretch marks. Best mode for striae treatment.
Skin diseases caused by virus Cause
2. Simple can be divided into non-genital warts (HPV1, 2, 3) and genital warts (such as HPV6, 11, 16, 18).
3. When the verrucous virus enters the epidermis, it will first colonize the underlying cells and begin to replicate, resulting in rapid proliferation of epidermal cells and accumulation of keratin. As a result, protruding proliferative organisms are generated. The virus needs to be contacted directly. The easiest channel is small. The wound, in fact, the skin around the virus wart infection may have the potential wart-like virus.
In children and young people, the incidence of viral warts other than genitalia is about one in ten.
The most common age for non-genital warts is 12 to 16 years.
The genital viral warts mostly occur in adults, most of which are infections caused by sexual behavior, and the probability of occurrence is about 1-10% according to statistics.
Newborn warts can be caused by a mother’s infection that causes birth canal infection, viral wart infections in the caregiver’s hands, or sexual assault.
Warts in different parts have different manifestations. They can be complexion or reddish, morphologically they can be pimples, plaques, and the surface is smooth or rough. They are usually clinically asymptomatic.
Most treatments are by destruction of the lesion, including Cryotherapy Electrofiring treatment Laser treatment Chemical cautery
1. HPV is currently known to be related to specific skin cancers. For example, HPV5 and 8 are often found in flat cell carcinomas. HPV6 and 11 are also found in some special epithelial cell carcinomas. In addition, HPV6 and 11 are also found in cervical milk. Sudden hyperplasia is associated with HPV16, 18, 31, and 33 associated with cervical cancer.
2. The treatment of viral warts varies with the age of the patient, the type of viral wart, the extent of the lesion and the length of the attack, the level of the patient’s immune function, and the patient’s willingness to treat. Immune response naturally healed, but new viral warts are formed due to infection with each other. During treatment, the doctor will weigh the pain, cost, inconvenience and side effects caused by the treatment to choose.
3. There is currently a cervical cancer vaccine, which is a preventive measure against HPV cervical infection.
Crab Foot Swell
Hyperproliferation of collagen in scar tissue. statistics
Black and colored people occur more often.
Symptom Occurs in the upper torso, arms, and neck. It occurs most often at burns, vaccinations, and surgical sutures. Constantly grows beyond the size of the wound and extends to normal skin. It is often accompanied by itching and pain. treatment
1. The most important thing is to reduce the chance of injury.
2. In case of injury, reduce the chance of skin tension and inflammation as the wound heals.
3. The methods of treatment are:
External pressure: bandages, elastic clothing.
Silicone film and silicone gel.
If necessary, carefully combine surgery, radiation, and laser treatment.
Proliferative skin problems-warts Some people have granular bumps on the neck and underarms. Pregnant women and obese bodies are more likely to develop. Cause
It is not specifically related to systemic diseases, and keratinous and dermal fibers combined with local skin hyperplasia can be seen under pathological sections. statistics
Occurs mostly in blacks and people of color.
Occurs in adulthood and increases with age. symptom
1-5mm dark or complexion skin protrusion. No symptoms or slight itching. Occurs in the neck and armpits.
Cut out. Laser removal.
Warts are not warts and are not contagious, but they should be distinguished from warts.
Proliferative Skin Problems-Syringoma
Because of genetics, the sweat duct-like structure in the dermal region is proliferated, and there is no outlet to the epidermis, and a hyperplastic granule is formed on the epidermis. statistics
Women are more likely to occur than men.
The period of rapid proliferation is between adolescence and menopause. symptom
Asymptomatic skin tone or slightly pale protrusions. Occurs in groups in the lower eyelid area, and can also be scattered in the forehead, upper eyelid, temple areas on both sides, and the root of the nose.
Laser removal. Electric burn
After the treatment of syringoma, the chance of recurrence in the original and new parts is very high, and often requires repeated treatment or repeated treatment.
The syringoma branch is around the eyes, showing small protrusions of skin color
Proliferative skin problems-seborrheic keratosis
Unexplained skin benign proliferative diseases, because the elderly have a higher chance of occurrence, also commonly known as age spots. Because the chance and quantity of sun exposure are high, it is generally considered to be related to ultraviolet radiation. Family history is also related to the age and number of occurrences.
It occurs more often in elderly white people, but it can occur in all races, and it can also be seen in young people in their 20s and 30s. symptom
The appearance may be flat or lumpy skin hyperplasia, and the surface may be smooth or have granular protrusions. The color is brown to black, and the size varies greatly, from 1mm to a few centimeters. The number and size will increase with age. May be accompanied by a tickling sensation. There is a special type of Stucco Keratosis that occurs only at the extremities.
Electric scraping. freezing. resection. Laser removal.
Some seborrheic keratosis also has a wart-like granular surface, which must be distinguished from infectious warts. Seborrheic keratosis is not infectious. In patients with white complexion, seborrheic keratosis is lighter in color, and sometimes seborrheic keratosis may be accompanied by inflammation of the skin surface, which must be distinguished from solar keratosis, and there is no malignant transformation of seborrheic keratosis.
Proliferative Skin Problems-Epidermal Cysts
It is an abnormal hyperplasia structure of hair follicle tissue. Some are in communication with the skin surface. A dark skin opening can be seen. These epithelial cells will also form keratin and become accumulations in the cyst. statistics
Men are twice as likely to occur as women. symptom
It most often occurs on the face, neck, chest, front and back of the ears and genitals, and is close to the distribution of acne. The genital cysts are often associated with calcification. The number can be single or multiple, and the size is 3mm to several centimeters. It is often seen clinically that cysts rupture and produce an inflammatory response, which leads to bacterial infection, fibrosis and pigmentation.
Local injection. Incision and drainage. resection.
Cysts are benign skin tumors that cannot be treated with medication alone. Most cysts must be treated surgically.
Proliferative skin problems-hyperplasia of sebaceous glands
Sebaceous glands are abnormally hyperplastic but have normal mature structures. statistics
Sebaceous gland hyperplasia is most common in tumors formed by sebum units in the hair follicles.
It most often occurs in middle-aged and elderly people, and it is more likely to occur in men. symptom
It most commonly occurs on the forehead and cheeks, and is composed of 2-4mm yellow papules.
Electric scraping. Cryotherapy. Laser removal.
Although sebaceous gland hyperplasia is a benign skin disease, the chance of recurrence after treatment is high, and repeated treatment is often required.
Sebaceous glands have a yellow, oily surface.
Metabolic Skin Problems-Amyloid Precipitation
Under the microscope, amyloid is an elongated fiber accompanied by surrounding intangible matter, and its sources include keratin, immunoglobulin, and insulin. According to its distribution, it can be divided into systemic and local amyloid precipitation. The keratinous starch precipitation of the skin is caused by the death of keratinocytes, and the components of the dead cells are degraded into fibrous substances and deposited in the dermis. Trauma, insect bites, chronic inflammation, and infection may all induce cell death, but most keratinous starch deposits have no specific cause. Keratinous starch precipitation often has a family history, and genetic inheritance may be one of the relevant factors.
Most people of color occur, including Asians, Latinos, and the Middle East.
Lichenoid amyloid deposits are more common in males and are around 50-60 years old; plaque-like amyloid deposits are more common in females.
Spotted and lichenified amyloid deposits may be just a difference in degree or the course of the disease. In many cases, two amyloid deposits are combined.
Lichens are distributed on the outstretched side and back of the extremities, while plaques are mostly on the friction site. In addition to the upper back and limbs, they are also distributed on the neck, hips and temples. Lichen-like ones often have a strong itching sensation, while spotted ones do not. Both types of keratinous starch deposits have pigmentation and uneven pigmentation, while lichenoids are associated with keratinization and protrusions.
Some studies have found that patients with amyloid deposits have the habit of scratching and brushing their backs. Those with family history should not use brushing.
Starch-like precipitates like dirt that cannot be washed off.
Metabolic Skin Problems-Xanthomas
Because the macrophages in the local skin are filled with fat, the yellow protrusions of the skin are produced, which may represent the abnormal lipoprotein metabolism in the body. The keratinous starch precipitation of the skin is caused by the death of keratinocytes, and the components of the dead cells are degraded into fibrous substances and deposited in the dermis.
According to clinical characteristics, it can be divided into: 1) tendon type, 2) sheet shape, 3) nodular type, and 4) eruptive type. The tendon type is located deep in the tendon and has a close relationship with arteriosclerosis. Flaky is the most common xanthomas, and the most common area is the upper eyelid. In patients with flakes of xanthomas aged 40-50 years, only half of the body has a high cholesterol concentration. Both nodular and rash-type xanthomas are related to hyperlipidemia, and the rash-type is closely related to pancreatitis. treatment
If the xanthomas of the eyelids have no increase in blood fat, they only need to be treated for the appearance, including chemical burning, electric burning, and laser removal. Precautions
Patients with abnormal lipoprotein metabolism have an increased chance of suffering from atherosclerosis and pancreatic cancer, and should be examined and given lipid-lowering drugs at the same time.
The yellow tumor is like a piece of yellow gum sticking to the eyes
Oral-related skin disorders-cold sores
Herpes simplex virus is divided into type 1 and type 2, the first type of which usually infects the lips and lips, the infection route is contact residual infection. The keratinous starch precipitation of the skin is caused by the death of keratinocytes, and the components of the dead cells are degraded into fibrous substances and deposited in the dermis.
30% of adults may have been infected with herpes simplex virus, but most have no clinical symptoms.
The first type has a lower chance of recurrence than the second type. symptom
During the first infection, the virus enters the body through contact with the mucous membrane, and after latent, it waits for the disease when the immunity decreases. Recurrence-causing factors include sun exposure, fatigue, onset of menstrual period, stress, trauma, and surgical wounds. The symptoms of the first infection are usually severe, and the blister is also large. It develops about 3-14 days after exposure. Although there are no symptoms during this period, it is also infectious. The herpes virus forms hot, painful vesicles within 7-10 days. After rupture, it forms an ulcerous wound, which takes about three weeks to heal. treatment
At present, there are specific medicines for inhibiting virus replication. The effect of oral administration is far greater than the application of external medicines, which can shorten the disease time, slow down the disease, and reduce the spread of the virus. Precautions
Normal skin contact with herpes lesions may also be infected, and hand contact should be avoided during attacks.
Cold sores are like drops of water on the lips
Sebaceous Gland Related Skin Diseases-Rosacea
The real reason is still unknown. Vasodilation accompanied by inflammation and granulation tissue response around the hair follicle. Hair follicle mites are often found in patients’ hair follicles.
Rosacea occurs mostly in men over 40 years of age.
58% will have eye symptoms.
The most frequently infringed parts of the center of the face that are prone to blushing are the inside of the cheeks, the nose, the brow bone, and the chin. The initial symptoms are occasional redness on the face, followed by persistent redness, vasodilation, papule or pustules like folliculitis, or large abscesses or cysts, and finally tissue hyperplasia. The problem caused by hyperplasia of sebaceous glands in the nose plus connective tissue is called rosacea. The appearance of rosacea includes redness, swelling, sagging, and enlarged pores. Cheeks and chin may also develop rosacea-like symptoms. Symptoms of rosacea in the eyes include conjunctivitis, keratitis, iritis, and blepharitis. A small number of patients may have upset stomach problems and headaches.
Avoid exacerbating factors, including: stress, sun exposure, hot drinks, spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, extreme temperatures and irritating skin care products. Sunscreen. Oral and topical drugs must be used for a long time. Hormones added. Laser or pulsed light. Precautions
Rosacea is not easy to completely cure, and it is extremely easy to relapse after treatment. Long-term use of drugs is necessary.
Persistent redness and bloodshot on the cheeks
Sebaceous Gland Related Skin Diseases-Pimples
Sebaceous glands are secreted too much. Hair follicles are hyperkeratotic and obstructed: Accumulated oil and gland metabolites accumulate into small protrusions, which is called whiteheads. When the obstruction is superficial, the openings on the skin are stretched out, and the darker color is shown by light refraction and reflection, which is blackheads. Bacterial hyperplasia causes inflammation: sebaceous glands and hair follicle tissue are ruptured due to obstruction and compression, and the components inside run out and cause inflammation, which becomes an inflamed pimples. If the inflammatory response is not properly treated, the inflammatory response continues and becomes a pustule.
Eighty-five percent of people have experienced acne of varying severity in their lifetime. symptom
Blackheads. Whiteheads. Red and swollen pimples. Pustules with yellow pustules. Deep cysts. The lesions caused by hair follicles and sebaceous glands mostly occur in areas rich in hair follicles and sebaceous glands, including the face, chest, back, buttocks, neck, upper arms, and thighs. Although acne often occurs in adolescence, acne may also occur at any age, as small as a newborn baby, and as old as 70 or 80 years old.
Moderate cleaning. Prevent makeup products that cause acne. Normal daily routine. Happy mood. Topical drugs. Laser treatment.
Pigmented skin problems-tattoos
Artificially inject colored substances into the dermis. Traditionally, carbon particles are used to create green-black tattoos; mercury sulfide produces red tattoos; chromium oxide produces green tattoos. symptom
Skin patterns of various colors may be combined with slight puffiness and itching. treatment
Pigment laser. Precautions
Tattoos may not only infect hepatitis, AIDS, syphilis, and tuberculosis at the same time as skin wounds, the color of the penetration may also cause skin allergies. Green and red tattoo materials often cause granulation tissue reactions. Tattoos can also cause diseases such as lichen planus, psoriasis, and lupus erythematosus.
Pigmented skin problems-melanocyte nevus
Melanocytes are differentiated from neural spinal cells in the embryo, and are gathered in a nest-like form on the skin, which is called a mole. These melanocytes can be classified into dermal nevus, junctional nevus, and small mole based on the different depths in the epidermis and dermis. A melanocyte nevus that appears at birth is called a congenital melanocyte nevus. The large congenital melanocyte nevus may be larger than 20 cm.
Melanocyte nevi may be present at birth, increase with age, reach a peak at middle age, and then gradually degenerate and decrease in number and become lighter in color.
With the occurrence and progress of melanocyte nevus, small nevus may progress to junctional nevus, followed by dermal nevus.
Congenital melanocyte nevus has a 1% chance.
Large congenital melanocyte moles have a higher chance of becoming malignant. symptom
Small moles are usually smaller than 5mm and may appear from an early age, or may occur after adulthood. Because the distribution is shallow, it is easy to remove. When the number of small moles is large and there is a special distribution, it is suspected that there is a correlation with certain syndromes. Generally speaking, melanocyte nevi (including dermal nevus and junction nevus) distributed in the dermis usually show bulges. The deeper the dermis, the more prominent the bulges may be.
Laser removal. resection.
It is wrong for people to think that moles on the palms of hands and feet will become malignant. In fact, the chance of malignant transformation of moles on other parts of the body is the same, and the probability is very low. This misinformation is actually because Asian melanoma cells are more common On the palms of the hands and feet, the black lesions in this area are easy to cause worry.
Pigmented Skin Problems-Pigmentation
Regardless of external factors or internal factors, irritated skin, such as inflammatory substances, ultraviolet rays, and chemicals, causes melanocytes to activate and cause pigmentation. statistics
Physical stimuli are the most common reactions to friction, burns, and lasers.
Chemical irritation, the most common are burns, allergies, and drug reactions.
The most common internal diseases are lichen planus, lupus erythematosus, plaque-like starch precipitation, and fixed drug rash. symptom
Brown and dull pigmentation on the skin of the inflamed area. treatment
Sun protection. Despeckle drugs. Skin resurfacing. Whitening import.
Most of the problems with pigmentation are not suitable for pigmentation laser treatment. The treatment of pigmentation laser abused with pigmentation is often for commercial consideration, but the result is only the next pigmentation. In a few cases, when pigmentation must be treated with laser, it must be well coordinated with drugs, sun protection and other measures.
Unsightly pigmentation often leaves after skin inflammation
Pigmented Skin Problems-Ota Mother Spot
Laser removal. Precautions
Most of the Ota spots are benign. The purpose of the treatment is purely for appearance. Removal of Ota spots requires multiple laser treatments.
Ota spots are usually deep on one side
Pigmented skin problems-Patella
Congenital melanin and melanocytes abnormally increase in the dermis. It only occurs in Orientals, and genetic genes are generally thought to cause the abnormal distribution of melanocytes. Women are far more likely than men to occur, and most of them occur at the reproductive age. Hormonal effects are one of the reasons.
Most occur in women aged 20-40.
Women are far more likely than men. symptom
The sacral parts distributed on both sides are composed of 2-4mm gray-black-blue blobs. These spots may fuse over time and become large plaques. The sacral parts distributed on both sides are composed of 2-4mm gray-black-blue blobs. These spots may fuse over time and become large plaques. The scleral part of the eye is usually inviolable, unlike Ota. treatment
Laser therapy is the only way. Strict sun protection.
The zygomatic mother spot is benign. The purpose of the treatment is to be beautiful. The blueish color means that the pigment is in the deep layer of the dermis. After refraction of light, removal requires multiple laser treatments. It is an inevitable phenomenon that the zygomatic plaques return to dark after the laser. It is necessary to strictly apply sunscreen and wait for the second and third treatments.
Any More Queries?